Sometimes i think that having family members by my side is more than anything. Well, there is always an exception to everything. More commonly, girls are usually closer to their mum and yes, no doubt it may be true.But the fact that, my mum only pampers my youngest sister. She always gets the attention in the family just because she is the youngest. Undeniably, I do get jealous and envious at the same time , which in turn making me vent my anger on my youngest sister. After a while, when i try to put myself in my sister;s shoes, I feel that she is so innocent. I having been working since march till now. . I only get to go out during weekends cos ' my friends are all working and my dear boyfriend is in the army.
My mum yelled at me just now'' Everyday go out, keep going out. Getting wilder and wilder.''
I mean FINE, what's the big deal. I'm not a baby any longer. I'm al;ready 18 yrs old. Can i have some freedom. Worse still, what she states is not true. I do go out only on saturdays. What the hell. it's damn sickening. if she can't go out, why doesn't she let me go out. I feel like a trapped bird that is under tight surveillance.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment